Online Sales Policy
All orders placed on Prevue Formal and Bridal’s web site are a FINAL SALE. This policy is enforced to ensure that our customers will purchase the highest quality, never been worn, special occasion formalwear from our store. It is very important for us to preserve our reputation as being an honest and professional business in this industry.
· All orders will be paid in full at the time of order
· All orders are non-refundable and cancellations are not allowed.
· Once the order has been placed we will not charge your credit card until we are positive we can get the dress to you in time for the wear date given to us with your order. Once that is assessed, you will receive a confirmation for your order with the delivery date by phone or email. If there’s any question on a delivery date, we will give you a call and confirm the details of your wear date.
· We guarantee on-time arrival of all orders that are made, according to the delivery dates, which are given to the customer.
· Tax is not included in the cost of any item. For residents living in California there will be tax added to the cost of the item ordered. The customer will be notified of this amount.
· Shipping and handling charges are not included in the cost of item. The cost will range from $15 to $25 for regular ground, depending on the area we are shipping to. You will be notified of this amount when confirmation of your order is given. At this time you may decide to upgrade to 3rd Day, 2nd Day, or Next Day Air shipping.
· Every item will be double checked for any damages or imperfections before it is shipped to you.
· We are NOT responsible for any damages made to the dress by the customer after having received the item such as broken zippers, beads falling off due to excessive rough handling of the item, dry cleaning disasters, etc.
· By giving us your credit card information, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.